Friday, October 16, 2020

A Clean Heart---Prayer Minute Psalm 51:10 #0548

 

PM#0548 A Clean Heart

 

Psalm 51:10 "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me."

How many times do we find our circumstances affecting how we pray, and react with others? This is an area I personally have struggled with.

 

What God wants of us is to let Him help us in this maze of relationship with others. May He help us come to Him through prayer and humility following the example of King David in Psalm 51:10 which says: Create in me a new clean heart oh God, filled with clean thoughts and right desires.

 

May we consider this prayer: Create within me a clean/pure heart Oh God, when I pray for others. May it be filled with clean thoughts and right desires. I pray this in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

No comments: